Monday 15 August 2011

CAMERON HIGHLANDS - A Wonderful Expedition

It is normal for every person to have an unforgettable experience in their life. Talk about unforgettable, it must be some kind of great and valuable, or it could be a dull and bad moments that could change the life of the person whether to become much motivated or depressed. Therefore as a normal human being, I also have my own unforgettable moments in my life to be told and shared to everyone. Regardless of negative ones, I only want to raise matters about great and valuable moments here, hoping that readers would also become much motivated in their life.

And so my unforgettable moments begun with an early cloudy morning when my friends of UTP and I were sticked to what we have planned at the night before by woke up early, cleansed ourselves, packed all our stuffs and prepared to move on. That was where we left UTP and begun to have a wonderful expedition in travelling to our destination - Cameron Highlands. It was approximately 1 hour journey to reach the cold highlands even I still didn't felt the coldness there, and that was one of my curiosity that encouraged me to join the expedition. Finally after reaching our destination approximately at 10 o' clock, I thought it supposed to be 9 o' clock when we reached there. Recalled back our journey just the moment before, we didn't realize that we had stopped by for such a much time to be killed. And that was the first lesson I have learned, that our lifetime is much limited enough to be wasted.

Without wasting the rest of our time, we continued our next agenda by going to the 'BOH' tea factory, which produced the tea that we always drink before. It was really cold outside, just as what I had expected, so taking a free small cup of 'BOH' at the tea tasting area inside the tea shop was really a refreshment. After that, going inside the factory, only by looking on those tea grinding machines and most of the devices, I could tell just how much old since the factory begun to established just because it was quite old and antique. Looking upon the scenery, greenly tea plants were planted everywhere on the highlands, seemed like there were tonnes of huge carpets hampered widely on the giant wide floor. Refreshing air, temperate climate - just suit enough for the healthy growth of those tea plants here.




The expedition didn't stop here, yet we had continued our exploration to the strawberry farm, MARDI and Parit Falls. However I should stop my story here as I just only want to share only one part of wonderful and unforgettable moments in our expedition at Cameron Highlands. It might be an interesting story to be told about, but I think kept those touching experiences in ourselves as a sweet secret would be much better. I never thought that I would be together with them as my new friends, joining this expedition under a strong friendship and brotherhood. What could I hope is that our togetherness for the next valuable moments would encourage me to approach them closer.






1 comment:

  1. Quite a fascinating story you got.
    This comes to show that Malaysia has many attractive holiday destinations, and Cameron Highlands is one of them. Cameron Highlands is well-known for its tea and strawberry plantations. The destination is suitable for the person who wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city streets and lives, to relax and unwind with a sense of freedom and liberation. Cameron Highlands also has some of the historical buildings such as the 'Moonlight' bungalows and the All Soul's Church. The climate is humid and cold, it can get as high 25 degree Celcius in the morning and as low as 12 degree Celcius at night. Basically I am just sharing a little bit of details about the Cameron Highlands. But obviously you had a great time exploring the place. Good for you. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete