Wednesday 24 August 2011

MY WIFE TO BE???


Easy come,easy go.The tragedy happened to me as I was to furious to know someone deeply instantly.Yes,she was looking too good for me as she can be described as second Lisa Surihani – Malaysian’s men dream girl.She got a long,black,and curly hair,got a body shape that can make no men to not miss the chance to make a deep observation towards her.And beside all of this,the best thing that I can said is ‘She’s in love in me’.

Karimah Aliyah,the best name ever owned by woman in this world.Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.Our love really makes my life filled with happiness.Karimah said the same thing to me.’Dear,I’m really feel too fortunate and too happy to be someone in your heart.’’she said to me when our date in Berjaya Times Square.With pleasure,I gave her all the things she wants to get.As for me,my salary as an engineer in PETRONAS make her wishes to own all the things in this world to come true.

One day,she asked me to hang out with her in Pavillion in Kuala Lumpur.She pulled me to from the ground floor to fourth floor.Swarovski crystal boutique.Oh no,my wallet gonna be empty again.I can heard my money flying away as I knew that my lover’s wishes must be fulfilled.Unfortunately,she picked the most extravagant necklaces with the 27 carat crystal attached on it.My salary for this month just burned like to satisfy his material desires.Thats only one of example how she using me to fulfill her absurd needs.Not only Swarovski necklace,another ‘gifts’ I ever gave to her were Gucci’s handbag,Armani’s blouse and even Victoria’s Secrets!.

But,no one knows,every actions have their own effects.Began to feel that my youngster will come to the end,my parents began forced me to find my own future wife-to-be.Yeah,I have my own choice.Seems that Karimah was the best ever choices I had.So,I made my own decision to take her to meet with my parents.The time that I told her to make a new steps in our relationship,she began to feel uncomfortable.Seems that she was trying to hide something from me.’Dear,I think that this is not the right time for me to meet your papa and mama.’says Karimah.’But why you said like that? I think that 4 years age of our relationship is enough already to set up a new life and a new stage in our life.Don’t you think that we waiting too long for our marriage?’I replied with anxiety.’Dear,actually I have something to share with you.I hope that what I’m trying to say is reality that you can accept with opened heart.’she replied.

‘What!???are you lied to me?It can’t be the truth.’I shouted.At that moment,I left her alone at car park,and I drove my car instantenously trying to make myself far from her.I never accept that statement when she said she never be the suitable girl for me.The moment ‘she’ said ‘her’ real name was Karim Ali just make my heart bombing out that time.From that moment,I set up my mind to not find another girl as my wife as I’m afraid that I will find another ‘Karimah’ next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment