Monday 22 August 2011

A Piece from ANDY GRAY and MARTIN TYLER...

Football commentating has been around the world for ages now. Without these commentators football are nevertheless a boring sport like watching a golf competition. With these commentators, the crowds go wild when the ball was put back into the net by a star player. They bring the passion into the game. That's why I enjoyed watching football. The commentators's voice make me feel like I am in the game too. The crowd and the cheers make the football alive. They even provided us with some general info about the team, the player and even the stadium, they also speak about.

As for today, I would like to show a few of my catchy words in football commentating. In fact, before i pursue my dream to be an engineer, I once dream to be a football commentator whether local or international, just like ANDY GRAY or MARTIN TYLER. Even, I also adore how SHEBBY SINGH (ex-national player) and ABBAS SAAD (ex-Singapore international player) commentating on English Premier League every week. They broadcast the show from Singapore straight to England through channel ESPN and ASTRO STARSPORTS.

Alright, it's back to business. Now, I'll show you all a bag of trick in football commentating. Let's start with CHELSEA FC. During their recent game, they were up against a small premier league outfit that is WEST BROM. During the first half, CHELSEA was struggling to open the score but suddenly a dark cloud came over them. WEST BROM new youngster, SHANE LONG beat ALEX to get a goal ahead of CHELSEA. First half CHELSEA was outdone and outwitted by WEST BROM. They managed to hold the lead until the first half end. Surprisingly, after a team talk during the second half, CHELSEA's spirit were up again. ANELKA netted the ball in to give CHELSEA their equaliser. Soon, the table has turned. CHELSEA was controlling the ball. Their ball possession was so great that they managed to achieve 67% of it. Then, the late winner came. MALOUDA hit the ball back to the net to give CHELSEA the winner. Full time : CHELSEA 2 - 1 WEST BROM

That is just a few of my commentating skills. I hope that I can develop it and try to become one of national top football commentator. Maybe after I succeeded in pursuing my first career as an engineer. This is all because of my passion for football never diminish. That's all from me. Till then, toodles =)

2 comments:

  1. that is so talented of you if you are the one of football commentator :) nice by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much. hope my dream can achieve.

    ReplyDelete