Thursday 25 August 2011

A friend in need is a friend indeed

Zulhusni Bin Alias
16337
ME

I have many friends - from childhood friends, to friends that I make in schools, to friends that I make in my career life and to friends whom I make through my social circle.

But I admit true friends are hard to come by.

Somehow, there are only certain friends whom I will feel comfortable to confide in and who reciprocally will be there to show their concerns, care and happiness, no matter “rain or shine”.

Sometimes, we long for the listening ears and advices of our close friends more than that of our family members.

Here is one of those meaningful songs that strike a chord in my heart.

It reminds me of those few true friends who have walked my life with me in my darkest days.

It is real that we get to realise who our true friends are when we survive those storms in life.

To these great friends of mine - Thank you friends, thank you for being there for me although we are finding it hard to meet up often - now that we have our families.


No comments:

Post a Comment