Tuesday 23 August 2011

The “thing” that changed Me..

banshees ?Are you nuts ?No,I am not.This is me. Fadzly .I’m always skeptical about superstitious “things” such as ghosts,ghouls,vampires and such.Well I do believe that these ‘unseen’ entities do exists in our world,but yeah I’ve never been disturbed or even saw one in my whole life.Oops.But that’s then.It seems that I said it too early.

So,this is my life in a seemingly normal and boring boarding school. Even if I’m skeptical about these supernatural entities,I love to hear tales about them.And yes,please tell me which school doesn’t have their own ghost story.Usually I dig these stories from the girls as they have plenty of them.And I take it as a mere tales.

It’s said that when the school was built,it was the site of deaths of Japanese armies and such.Hysterias isn’t uncommon for us,but still I’m not in my state to believe them.Until one day,one of my roommate woke up in the middle of the night.As I was still on my phone chatting with someone,I asked him whether he’s going to the toilet.Yet he answered with silence.Thus,out of my curiosity and foolishness I followed him downstairs and he led me to the backyard of our hostel.

As he stopped,I heard a creepy laughter of a woman coming from the distance that astonished me thus letting me stood in silence.My leg trembled while I chant prayers to the God.Then a white creature caught my eyeballs.From the figure I conclude that it’s a female.I gathered my courage and ran while leaving my friend behind and the creature flew and chased me to the end of the earth.Out of nowhere,the so called league of ghostbuster came out of nowhere and they chanted some prayers and I heard steel cutting the air.They rushed to the creature and acted in a slashing motion onto the creature which I heard a swordlike slashing sound effect.

As I can’t stand the pressure of the situation,I collapsed and the next day I was at the sick bay with the guy who helped me the night before.He said that my friend that night was a mere illusion to bait me out.From that day on,I watched my mouth not to brag around as the situation taught me a valuable lesson and somehow changed me.


2 comments:

  1. What an interesting yet 'I-can't-take-it-anymore' experience. For me, I still have yet to feel the external supernatural phenomena, but it really happened within me internally. What I meant is that I once, have been felt a hysteria before that made me seemed like being possessed by some 'thing'. Compared to your writings, your story is more relaxing compared to my story which is so realistic. Anyway, keep up the good work in your writings! =)

    ReplyDelete