Wednesday 24 August 2011

My Life

It has been already almost 4 months that I spent my new life in PETRONAS University of Technology as a foundation student in technology, majoring in Business Information System. A year of struggling, and everything will seem to be to fall in place just like I planned. But the rest is very subjective. I cannot seek to ponder on what would happen next but I believe that I have put my faith in the right place. Let the everything unfolds by itself. It is very hard to adapt to my new life here, being independent in such many ways. People have told me before that life can be hard, but I never get the chance to experience it myself. I am very grateful now that I am able to take care of myself in terms of my own life, my time management, the peculiar education system which is defies theidea of school that I had indulged in nearly 11 years, and the abundance of course works.


I get the chance to make new friends from all over the country. Men and women. Sharing different perspectives and ideas that I have done before in time, but the thing is that, being a grown-up means having a whole new layer of knowledge and level of respect and that is what different from schools. Being here, with all of my new friends makes me feel safe and secure, but most of all, as a person, I am genuinely happy of finally free to be who I really am.

Thank you for reading

WAN AFIFI ZAWAWIE BIN WAN ZAKARIA - 16543

No comments:

Post a Comment