Sunday 21 August 2011

THE PRECIOUS MEMORY


Everyone in this very world have something that they precious the most and could not forget.The something precious is called memory that we keep in our mind for very long time so that we don't forget it.I also have an unforgettable memory from
my life that I want to share to everyone.

The unforgettable memory that I had was when I went to Indonesia for sightseeing.After SPM examination was over ,my friend and I went to Indonesia by aeroplane.The journey was only for about 45 minutes but I feel very happy because this my first time on aeroplane.After we reach there, we went to the nearest tourist guide place and all our vacation trips was arranged for the next tree whole days.We went to lot of places like to a place called Lake Toba,muzium
and to the beach.We went on horse riding too and
it was an awesome ride.The weather there was the best and the country is well taken care of it's nature.After,three whole days spending our time there we came back to Malaysia.

Well that's about the most unforgettable memory that is precious to me .Now,you all can share to us what is your unforgettable moment in your life and share with us.


2 comments:

  1. I suggest you should put the title of your entry... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I am glad that you had a lot of fun in Indonesia. I always wondered how is it like there, as I have never been there before. After reading your blog entry, I have a rough entry on how Indonesia really is. Well, it sure does sound like a beautiful place to be in! I like the part where you rode on the horse the most. I have rode on a horse once many years back when I was 10 and it was fun. I hope that you have many more enjoyable vacations in future. If you do, do not forget to blog about it and share your experience with others! =)

    ReplyDelete